Patient Fees in addition to Medicare rebates apply for services provided in this Practice.
Some consultation services may be bulk billed for local patients who fit the criteria below:
- Records are held at this Practice
- Their regular Doctor is at the Practice and;
- Hold a current pension concession card, health care card or DVA gold card, or
- Are under 16 years of age, or
- Are attending as part of a planned management program.
All other patients can expect to pay a fee.
A fee will always apply to (regardless of concessions held):
- Emergency consultations
- Surgical and Therapeutic Procedures
- Non attendance at all booked consultations
- Request for transfer of medical records
- Visitors and patients whose usual GP and records are held elsewhere
- Workcover consultations
Payment in full is expected on the day and can be made by Cash, Credit Card, Cheque or EFTPOS.
The clinic is electronically connected to Medicare through the HICAPS system. Present your Medicare card and a debit card upon payment and we can process your Medicare claim immediately.