General Practice Manager – SFFP Medical
Leadership / Accountability / Performance Rewards
SFFP Medical currently manages three medical practices including the Southern Fleurieu Family Practice (Yankalilla), the Australian Aged Medical Service (Yankalilla) and the UniSA health Medical Clinic (2 locations UniSA City East and UniSA City West).
We are now seeking an adept and capable individual to take responsibility for the operational performance of all facets of the Southern Fleurieu Family Practice. Key objectives for 2018/19 include
- Sustaining the performance of our existing accredited practice located at 175 Main South Road, Yankalilla.
- Successfully enhancing and promoting the programs and services to the local community.
- Provide results-focused leadership to a nursing and administrative team
- Coach and develop top talent to optimise performance and engagement
- Effectively prioritise key business activities (patient, employee, operational, financial) to achieve targets
- Develop and sustain productive relationships through prioritisation of customers and their needs
- Ensure services are timely, accurate and meet legislative and accreditation requirements and standards
- Achieve revenue and profit targets
- Utilise financial analysis and data to effectively plan, budget and troubleshoot
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated people leadership and relationship management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage competing priorities /meet deadlines
- Well-developed knowledge of the primary health care environment
- Commercial acumen and understanding of key business drivers
- A positive and motivated ‘can do’ approach
- Tertiary qualifications in practice/business management (or demonstrable experience)
Our Working Culture & Benefits:
- SFFP Medical is a small business with a strong growth agenda.
- We welcome ‘can do’ people who thrive in a challenging business environment and have a focus on providing exceptional service to patients, other providers and stakeholders.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Initial enquiries are welcome to Garry Madigan, CEO SFFP Medical (tel: 0418 221 223 or email: email@example.com).
All applications by email (word or pdf format attachment) need to address the Ideal candidate requirements.