The Southern Fleurieu Family Practice is located 60 minutes south of the Adelaide CBD in an idyllic coastal and rural location between the picturesque towns of Yankalilla and Normanville.
SFFP is located amongst good cafes, restaurants, art galleries, an Area School, Community Childcare Centre, and is close to the beach and other premium destinations.
As a result of SFFP clinicians participating in an imminent expansion into the Adelaide CBD, there is a vacancy for a GP at SFFP Yankalilla to complement the current group of clinicians who provide Primary Health and Emergency services to the local and surrounding communities.
SFFP is the sole regional medical practice and features:
- Immediate patient base and colocated with nursing home
- Established staff, chronic condition programs and onsite allied health services
- Opportunity for involvement in shaping the future clinical direction and programs of the Practice
- Flexible working arrangement and no ‘on call’ requirement
- Involvement in Medical Student and Registrar training
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Future equity option
This fabulous opportunity for dedicated and engaging General Practitioners is available now. If you are interested in any information mentioned above, please call SFFP on (08) 8558 0111 and ask to speak with Amanda Jurado (Practice Manager).