Appointments can be made after 8am Monday to Friday and after 8.30am on Saturdays.
Routine appointments are generally 15 minutes in duration. If you require a longer consultation, please advise the reception staff when you are making your appointment.
You may require a longer appointment for some of the following reasons:
- Insurance examinations
- Psychological counselling
- Removal of warts or lumps
- Health Checks
- Cervical Screening (*NOTE: there is no out of pocket expense for Cervical Screening provided that is the sole purpose of the consultation)
- Consultations for more than one family member
- Examinations for diving or driving licenses
- Employment medicals